A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary/technical cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to book our services or make use of our services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below:
Strictly necessary/technical cookies
We use strictly necessary/technical cookies:
- To enable you to book our services digitally
- Enable the site to work
- Help keep your details secure
We use analytical cookies:
- understand how our website or apps are used so we can improve customer experience
- understand what errors or issues occur so we can fix them
- measure the performance of our website or apps
- test different versions of our website
- understand what technologies we should design our website or apps to work with
- track trends to help us plan for the future
We use functionality cookies:
- make it easier for you to use the websites by remembering information that you’ve entered or choices that you’ve made so you don’t have to enter it again
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.